1. Unable to perform applyEdits
When I perform ApplyEdits on feature service, I get the error "Unable to complete operation". When checked the Server logs, it showed:
Error: The current version does not support editing (base, consistent, or closed) [An open transaction was detected. All user transactions must be closed prior to StartEditing.]
Is there any way to handle the StartEditing and StopEditing through code?
2. Getting “Success” message for applyEdits but feature not getting added in feature service
At other times while editing, even if the features get added and a "Success" message from the feature service is shown yet the features are not visible in the feature service. Upon restarting/refreshing the feature service, those added features are also lost.
These solutions were tried:
• Tested using only mandatory fields for ‘ApplyEdits’ instead of all fields
• Tried inserting features from REST
• Dropped the main table
• Recreated the table from backup
• Recreated the table from scratch
• Restarted the Map service
• Deleted the Map service
• Recreated the Map service and the MD used to publish the service.
Seldom it works fine immediately after the service is refreshed/restarted but not after sometime.
What can be the possible causes/solutions behind this?