I'm developing an interactive web-based navigation application which user can search locations and navigate from point A to point B by an online map. The routing algorithm (find shortest trajectory between point A and B) is ready and generate geoJson based data. Also, the shapefile of desired area (map) is available. The main features would be:
- The application is based on php5.5, html5/css3 and jquery/ajax.
- The application would work with .shp (shapefile) data.
- The application must have the following features:
- zoom in and zoom out
- set point A and B (start and end of navigation) with right-click by user
- draw trajectory from point A to point B (as soon as both of them were known) on map on the user's browser
- get geographic information (like coordinate and nearby places) wherever the user right-clicked.
I've got a lot of search in this field and most of what I found was about jquery libraries like Leaflet. The disadvantage of these libraries was that they used online maps like google map or openstreetmap.
How can I develop an interactive web-based application which uses my own map and shapefiles?
Is there a jquery or php library that I missed.