I just started using google map API but found some restrictions on daily request limit. After some research I found I can use open street map, but has its own request restrictions.
To resolve I installed nominatim on my server and started using that until I found out in non metro area nominatim has very few geo points but available in google map.
I am thinking to use below approach:
- Setup Nominatim on my server.
- Insert OSM data to database.
- Sync database with nightly OSM data.
- Take the geo point from google and insert into my database.
I have below queries regarding this approach:
- Is there any nominatim API which I can use to insert those new geo points from google in my nominatim db.
- How will I resolve conflicts between OSM and google as I will be constantly syncing with OSM data.