I have a related table set up in an ArcGIS webmap. I can view the related data (1:M) just fine in the webmap. However, when I try to view the related data in Collector, there is nothing there. Is there a setting I did not set up correctly? Have others faced this problem?
Here are my current settings:
- The layer with the related table is editable.
- The popup for the related table is configured and enabled.
- 'Filter Related Types' under Collections Options on the Collector app is off.
- The related data was set up using the Create Relationship Class on Desktop and then published.
- There are no filters in place nor is visibility limited for the layer.
- The Collector app is 'connected' However, it the app should be functional in 'disconnected' mode.
I have an almost identical webmap & Collector app for a separate geographic area working just fine.