I have a pre-tiled image for some area, that
- Tiles are in JPG format.
- Tiles do not overlap.
- Each tile has its own world file.
- All tiles have the same projection.
Now, I want to consume those tiles as a tile service,
- Is there any way to make such service without making a mosaic, i.e. tile service from the tile images immediately.
- Should my tiles follow some scheme standard for naming and storage directory structure.
- I prefer a solution based on ESRI/ArcGIS technologies, but any other solution will be useful.