I have a map I update on a monthly basis, following these steps:
- Import new CSV with lat/long and other values as point layer
- Generate Voronoi polygons for the point layer
- Clip the Voronoi polygons to the base layer
- Dissolve the clipped polygon layer based on values in Column C
- Save the resulting polygon layer for use as a base map in other projects
Since the steps are the same every time, I am sure there is some way to automate this, but I am weak on writing a script to run QGIS from the command line. I primarily use Mac, but I also have access to a PC for this project. Currently running QGIS 2.18.2
My question is similar to the unanswered Automate the CSV importing process so that map is updated dynamically in QGIS?, so I hope I have provided more specific details than the author of that question to get a clear answer.