I need to make a Web GIS and weekly update all my data.
Currently I'm working on localhost with this work flow:
- PostgreSQL (db with csv and shape)
- GeoServer (to take data from db)
- Qgis (get the layers from GeoServer and made elaboration)
- LeafLet (create folder to do a webgis)
- Put leaflet folder into my server.
I want to stop to load the leaflet folder into my server and do again the 5 steps above, all the time that I want just to update the csv (and shape).
Also I want that other peoople can access to the db on PostgreSQL and updating JUST the csv.
so Is it possibile with PostgreSQL doing all this?