Can anyone give short info about the difference between:
- LandsatLook Natural Color Image (11.2 MB)
- LandsatLook Thermal Image (8.9 MB)
- LandsatLook Quality Image (2.5 MB)
- LandsatLook Images with Geographic Reference (22.5 MB)
- Level-1 GeoTIFF Data Product (270.4 MB)
I am trying to apply filters for feature detection in ArcMap on the Landsat data, but am I going to be able to make composite bands with the first four types of data? I guess they are simple jpeg images and won't give me any analysis value compared to the tiff data?
I don't want to download unnecessary files - the analysis process will produce enough chunk of data to fill a fully empty hard disk.