I am trying to publish a very large raster data set, ~330GB. I get the general error: "Packaging succeeded but publishing failed"
The geoprocessing results say to check the server logs.
The server logs provide general error messages:
- Failed to construct instance of service 'TestBrandon/ImgTest_321.MapServer'. Service startup timeout.
- Core server call to create service failed (/admin/createService).
- Failed to create the service.: ERROR: Service failed to start,
Internal server error.
- Error executing tool. PublishServiceDefinition Job ID:
j360531ad8cd940a490f8f7ee2085dc49 : ERROR 001369: Failed to create
the service. Failed to execute (Publish Service Definition).
- The service 'TestBrandon/ImgTest_321.MapServer' was not found.
Verify the service exists and is started.
There is nothing wrong with my configuration settings; I am able to publish if I only do half of the tiles. It is also not corrupt data because I successfully published both halves of the data set.
It also has nothing to do with the cache, because I have it set to manually build cache afterwards (and I can publish with building cache when I only publish half of the tiles).
I do have a lot of .SOC processes running on the server machine, but I tried stopping all of them during after-hours with no luck.
It seems like it is stemming from the first error message: "Service startup timeout"
I'm guessing it is just taking too long with the large data set. Is there anyway I can increase this time so it does not timeout?
Running ArcMap 10.4.1