Let's say you drew lines similar to meridians, in that they all intersect at two opposing points--but instead of being at the poles, those points were instead somewhere along the equator.

Is there a term for this?

1 Answer 1


They are oblique meridians, perpendicular to an oblique equator.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.