While trying to calculate summary statistics in a table in a GDB, i get the following error:
ERROR 999999: Error executing function. The table was not found. [OutputStats] Failed to execute (Summary Statistics).
The "OutputStats" table is the output of the Summary Statistics tool.
The input table table is in the following format:
Address | Period | Consumed 1 Example str | 1/2016 | 18 1 Example str | 2/2016 | 17 2 Example str | 1/2016 | 19 2 Example str | 2/2016 | 23
The table has 300k lines but i have worked with larger ones without problem.
I use "Consumed" as the statistics field with "sum" as Type with "Period" and "Address" as the case fields.
Note that "address" and "period" are text fields and "consumed" is Numeric. When i use only one of the above case fields the tool works ok. I have tried both ArcGIS 10.5 and ArcGIS Pro 1.4 with no success. I am calling the tool in Model Builder but i also tried it from the toolbox as a standalone tool. In Model Builder i also tried a Table View as input without success.
I think the problem is with the input table but i can not see why.