I am trying to mirror or rotate(180) my layer some thing like this "-->" to this "<--". Is there any built in plugin or support available to do this job or i have to write code in pyqgis?

I don't know what the exctly term is better to asked either it is invert, filp, rotate or mirror.

  • 1
    Perhaps this post might help: Is there a Rotate Tool in QGIS? – Joseph Apr 26 '17 at 11:32
  • Are you wanting the flip a line direction start and end vertices? – artwork21 Apr 26 '17 at 12:38
  • 1
    @Joseph, they're discussing a much older version of QGIS, their advice is quite out of date. – coneypylon Apr 26 '17 at 13:24
  • @coneypylon - Good point but those plugins mentioned are still available in the newer QGIS versions :) – Joseph Apr 26 '17 at 13:26
  • @Joseph That's true. I wrote up an answer on the built in tool, though, since that is not discussed in the other post. I think I'll cross-post it in case people go looking for an answer for this on Google. – coneypylon Apr 26 '17 at 13:33

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.