When I tried "zonal statistics" with QGIS, I encountered the following error.
ERROR 1: NUMPY driver was compiled against GDAL 2.1 but current library version is 1.11
I could find people who had same problem,
- QGIS 2.18: Error in NUMPY and GDAL 2.1 [duplicate]
- QGIS 2.18.5 update breaks on Ubuntu 16.04 [closed]
so, I updated QGIS 2.18.5 to the latest version. But I still have the problem.
Here's what I did.
- Uninstalled QGIS 2.18.5 by "sudo apt-get remove qgis"
- re-installed the latest version, that is, 2.18.7 as the follows.
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get -f install
- sudo apt-get install qgis python-qgis qgis-provider-grass
Re-installed QGIS says its version is "2.18.7". I think the above problem should have been solved already, but I got exactly the same error.
Any ideas ?
--- Update ---
It seems that "sudo apt-get qgis" loads gdal-1.11 even though gdal-2.1 is installed. How can I make it load gdal-2.1 ?