Trying to snap cells of one Landsat image with another one (older ones are sometimes totally misplaced, so I had to georeference it first), I use ArcMap's
Copy tool and
snap raster environment setting. The output raster is however in exactly the same position as the input one, with no change. Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?
- Both files are
- I have background geoprocessing off as in this question
- I have parallel processing left default as in my issue on Esri's Geonet
- I tried saving both to custom location and to
- My ArcGIS version is 10.5.0.6491
- I tried to process in: ArcMap, ArcCatalog and through ArcPy script from Windows cmd
- finally both have same cellzise (I used Resample tool to match it, since Environment setting in Raster Analysis didn't work. Before the georeferenced image had it 30,009244 while "correct" images have 30)
I have ~40 rasters to process, so I would like to avoid "raster projection with point reference" method, which is a totally manual one.