I am building a nautical basemap that is build out of multiple S-57 cells (*.000 files).
I go through to following steps:
- I download the files from a server and copy all the files (65 files) in a folder
- I open QGIS and go to folder in "Panel Browser"
- I select all the files and drag them to my "Panal Layers"
- I pop-up opens "Selecteer toe te voegen vectorlagen" (that should translate to: Select vectorlayers to be opened"
- I manually, handselect, the layer i want, which is: DEPARE.
- After the 1st popup, 64 more automaticly open, so I repeat the process 64 times.
- After all this is done. I have all my DEPARE layers on screen.
- I select all the DEPARE layers (vectorlayers) and merge them to one shapefile.
Is there a way in QGIS to prevent step 6 of the above?
I would like to add all the files to my project but have QGIS automaticly pull the DEPARE layer from all the files, so I don't have to handselect them 65 times.