I'm doing a piece of work that involves mapping traffic flow, and will be displaying it in a way that Google Traffic does. I know how to make the maps using QGIS, but is there a specific name for this type of mapping? I need some literature to refer to (i.e. similar papers that use this type of mapping), but don't know what it's called.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.