I am working with a large data set of property information (500K+ observations), trying to create a cost matrix to find the drive time of all points to downtown Houston. I have set my origins as the parcel point and have set my destination as a singular point in downtown Houston. I did not change any default settings when I was loading my destinations. When I solve the matrix only 125 observations are returned.
Previous posts about this subject have suggested it's a network connectivity issue. I have tried integrating my network, however that didn't change anything. I have also thought about changing the search tolerance for my origin points, but I don't think that would be a solution.
Purple = parcel, Green point = junction
Looking at the above maps, the analysis is taking place within a small area and avoiding observations which are in the same same neighborhood. Because of these two images I've determined that previous answers to this question may not apply.