I have several polygons to edit / modify and I want to modify some fields in the attribute table at the same time.
I have the table open, but I do not see where the attributes of the polygon I'm editing are right away.
To do this I can:
- Hit the "Select Feature" tool
- Select the polygon
- Go to the table and select "Move selection to top"
- Re-select the "Node" tool.
- Modify the polygon; one or several nodes, or maybe nothing.
- If needed, go to the table again and change the necessary fields.
- Pass to another polygon, and do it again.
Or I can use the "Identify feature" and "Auto open form".
With these ways, I walk back and forth to the same tools. It becomes annoying and diverts attention from the information I need to control ...!
When I´m using the "Node tool" I can´t see the attribute that I´m modifyng or open a form. To open a form I need use the "Identify feature" or the "Select feature" tools and got back to "Node tool".
I need to focus on the "Node tool".
Is there any way I can access a form that opens automatically while I use the "Node tool"?
Or is it possible the attribute table move to the top the line I'm modifying, when using the "Node tool"?