I would like to make a heatmap based on the number of hits within a certain area.
- I begin by importing the data of my hits: Layers > add layer > add delimited text layer = ok
- I add google satellite layer = ok
- I add a raster: Vector > analysis tools > vector-grid > Select area from map > X=10, Y=10 > grid as polygon
- Vector > analysis tools > count points in polygon
- Open attribute tabel = I get my dimensions X min/max and Y min/max + number of points
Now I would like to make a heatmap where each square gets separate color. I think I need to use the data from the atttribute table but I don't know how. I would like to obtain the result below
Example: each square with hits between 10-15 hits = red, 5-9 hits = orange, 1-4 hits = green.
Can this be done and if yes, how?