I am analyzing the shoreline change over a period of 20 years(1998-2018). I have following data:
- digitized shorelines of 1998, 2003,2008,2013 and 2018
- one common baseline for all shorelines
- transect lines from baseline to shorelines.
- I have the lat/long of the intersection points of transect lines and shorelines.
- The distance between shoreline and baseline from the intersection point.
I need to calculate the EPR (End point rate) and NSM (net shoreline movement). My DSAS Tool is not working due to some .dll file missing. I need to figure out the algorithm behind these calculations. Any suggestions?