- If your table in Excel format, you will create 4 excel files for each (lat, long) but with each file keep the response ID.
So the result it 4 tables with (resID, lat1,lon1,.....,resID,l4,lon4).
- For each table (excel) convert it using (Excel to table) and then right click for each table to export data so the result is
point1.shp, point2.shp, point3.shp, point4.shp
These pictures is just an example (In my case just three shapefiles)
- Then you will create network dataset with your road shapefiles (Helpful tutorial).
- Add (Network Analayst toolbar) to your screen, choose new route.
from the (Network Analayst toolbar), click on (Network Analyst window).
from the (Network Analyst window), (Netw Right click on the stops Load location)
- for each point shapefile add them and define the route name with your (responseID).
after adding all of the point shapefiles, you will see that the stops has the route name between all of the four points.
from the (Network Analayst toolbar), click solve, wait and here we are, your routes are created (one route for each 4 points).
My result (for the three points)
- you can get also the directions, travel time and other feature (optional).