I launch a PostGIS table via QGIS DB Manager tool [PostgreSQL 9.4.17 - PostGIS 2.1.8 - QGIS 2.18.19]. The table geometry is
MultiPolygon. I can toggle both
Toggle editing and
Node tool buttons. When I click on map canvas in order to move nodes, I get the following message:
And the Log Messages Panel shows:
I can update attributes values and move features.
The issue seems to be on editing nodes only.
After having read several posts about editing a PostGIS table from QGIS, I've tried the followings without success:
- Connection parameters to DB using postgres default user or other user
- PostGIS table has both a primary key and an index on the geometry column
ST_IsValid()returns only TRUE values (no invalid geometries)
- I can't connect directly via the "Add PostGIS layers" button's dialog for the DB is too big (over 50 schemas) and displaying the content is very long... Thus I use DB Manager instead.
- Settings > Options > Digitizing: tried different tolerance values both in map units and pixels. Also tried to set "To vertex" or "To vertex and segments".
- Settings > Snapping options: same tests.
What could I be missing?