I have a problem copy-pasting from a drawing to another blank drawing to a same coordinate position. Here's what I have done:
- Selected the shape I wanted to copy, a simple rectangle representing land parcel.
- Clicked "copy".
- Start a new blank using ctrl+N
- Clicked dropdown below "paste" and choosed "paste to original coordinates"
- At this point Cad used to be automatically zoom to full extent to the shape I was copied, but today it is suddenly not. So I used zoom command and selected Extent.
- The result was a random polylines completely different to what I have copied previously, in a random position/coordinates.
I have reinstalled my Autocad but no solutions.