I am trying to create a heat map using raster data in QGIS 3.0. I have made them previously in ArcGIS pretty easily, but I am having difficulties in QGIS. The difficulty I am having is setting a fixed max color value (in this case, it's $400M). The procedure I take is as follows:
- Load the raster set into QGIS
- Convert to a heat map via Symbology (no changes made to default options)
- Open Processing Toolbox, Interpolation, Heatmap (Kernel Density Estimation)
- Save as .tif file.
- Load in .tif file, go to Style
- Change max value to the value I am interested in ($400M).
Any ideas here?