I'm using ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 Arc Hydro Toolbox & encountered a problem while trying to delineate watersheds respectively drainage lines.
The red lines indicate my obtained drainage lines, which does not match my actual drainage (blue). So I wanted to start all over again & tried several times to burn the streams into my DEM (DEM reconditioning), but it does not work, instead I get this error warning:
I'm working locally on C drive, have all my files in a gdb & also project all the files to the same coordinate system.
How do I approach that?
I updated my model, but encountered a new problem:
Basically what I did: Data basis included DEM, stream shape & sink polygon
- Create Drainage Line Structures
- DEM Reconditioning
- Create Sink Structures
- Fill Sinks
- Create Sinks Structures
- Flow Direction with Sinks
- Adjust Flow Direction in Sinks
- Adjust Flow Direction in Streams
- Flow Accumulation
- Stream Definition
- Stream Segmentation
- Combine Stream Link and Sink Link
- Drainage Line Processing
- Catchment Grid Delineation
- Catchment Polygon Processing
- Adjoint Catchment Processing
What does this error code imply, what did I do wrong respectively forget to specify?