I made a simple Leaflet page with the following content:
- a geojson polygon file
- WMS polygon layer from Geoserver of my own (tiled=true)
- All 4 Google Maps: road, terrain, satellite, hybrid (from internet); with Google Mutant Leaflet plugin
- OpenStreetMaps (from internet)
- OpenMapTiles (of my own from my intranet)
- a blank baselayer
Everything is smooth but one thing: every time i turn on my OpenMapTiles (OMT), my WMS dissapear from map; and the WMS will be shown normally again with baselayer other than OMT.
I tried to remove Google baselayers (as well as script reference to Google Maps API accordingly) from the page, hence only OMT, OSM and blank baselayer remain. But the WMS won't show with OMT baselayer.
Any clue why this is happening and how to fix this?
The stack includes:
- Leaflet 1.3.3
- GeoServer 2.7.0 (for the polygon WMS)
- Tomcat 8.5.32 on port 8080
- OpenMapTiles on IIS behind an F5 reverse proxy