Best way to try is via Google Earth. Before you do that:
1. Save your excel file as .csv
2. In Google Earth go to: File -> Import -> select your .csv file from the directory -> click "Next" (but without loosing your mind - specify some properties, depends what you have) until you go threough all options, then click finish.
3. Wait for batch geocoding in Google Earth, which can last up to few minutes.
4. You should have the files with geometries
- Then you can save it as a .kml for further manipulation.
The process is similar to the batch address geocoding, shown here:
although, I shown you the way once you have some additional info in your excel spreadsheet apart from the address only. This is why the placemarks comes from GoogleMyMaps without geometry.
Google Earth is better.