I try to install QGis Server 3.4 on a new Windows Sever 2016 Machine and when I try the fcgi exe in a commandline window I get an error saying:
Couldn't load SIP module. Python support will be disabled.
Traceback (most recent call last): Line 1, in ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qgis'
My guess is that this is some kind of error in a environment variable but I am not totally sure.
The variables I have registered is:
- PATH "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\bin;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Qt5\bin"
- PYTHONHOME "C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python37;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python37\Scripts;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python37\Lib;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python37\Lib\site-packages"
- QGIS_PREFIX_PATH "C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis"
- QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH "C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\resources"
- QT_PLUGIN_PATH "C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\qtplugins;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Qt5\plugins"
- GDAL_DATA "C:\OSGeo4W64\share\gdal"