I'm working on a polyline network where there are a lot of open-ended lines that I do want, but also a lot that I don't. QGIS's topology checker flags all cases, making it a major hassle to go through everything.
Are there better QGIS plugins for topology, or a way that I can narrow my topology rules?
I am currently going through each case manually, but I'm only on error 350 out of 4500 lol
Situation in detail:
- Approximately 60k line segments
- Every line must be connected to at least one other line
- Many lines have only one connection on purpose
- Many lines have only one connection because of gaps (mistake)
- Lots of actual dangles, but also situations flagged as dangles that are correct
- All errors are at a threshold of <1m, but some purposeful lines are also <1m
Edit: I've used GRASS v.clean, and it's better than the topology checker, but still have to do extensive manual checking.