Is there a way to synchronize a QGIS map with vector layers so that 3 or 4 users can use and edit the same file? I have a plug-in that updates shapefiles on a layer and it would be great to synchronize this on a cloud service. I have tried QGIS Cloud and it doesn't seem to work well with vector layers.
You can try cloud GIS by NextGIS (http://nextgis.com):
- Get you free web GIS at http://nextgis.com.
- Install NextGIS Connect QGIS plugin. Note: Only QGIS 2.x now
- Load you ESRI shapefiles into web GIS.
- Create WFS service and add you vector layers in it.
- Share the WFS link to our users.
Disclosure: I'm developer at NextGIS.
Of course you can serve WFS and WFS-T with QGIS Cloud. Please have a look at How to make WFS and WFS-T with QGIS Cloud