I'm trying to run a supervised classification on a landsat 8 (L8 OLI/TIRS COLLECTIONS LAND SURFACE REFLECTANCE ON-DEMAND) imagery. I created a signature file, then ran the Maximum Likelihood classification tool, but the output wasn't what I anticipated- which was to get a classified raster. Instead I got a black and white raster with high to low values ranging from 152-62.
I created the training samples with the draw polygon option, then used the Training Sample Manager to create he classes. The classes were, Agriculture, Water, Urban, and Bare Earth. The values used were automatically generated by ArcMap, as seen below:
I tried running an unsupervised classification, and that did s classification, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong.