Spatial graph databases are capable to find a shortest path from the node A to the node B. Are there any DB which allows complex conditions on nodes and edges between them?
- The node is closed between 01:00 - 06:00 UTC
- The edge is available only on weekends
- The edge is available if we passed the node X and going to the node Y
- The edge is not available in winter
- The node is temporarily disabled
- The polygon closes all edges intersecting it
Are there any DBs which allows such geo-restrictions?
Say we can call some function when considering the edge as a candidate?