I was looking for similar info and I found this thread :
There is a post at the bottom of the thread about Config on IIS. I have not tried it out myself yet but it might be helpful.
Here is the relevant bit from the posted link from Kasper@OSgeo-org:-
It's not so difficult, here's my setup:
Installation of qgis server 3.4.8 ltr from OSGeo4W64 on a Windows Server
Windows Server roles, enable:
- Web Server (IIS)
- Web Server
- Common HTTP Features
- Default Document
- HTTP Errors
- Static Content
- HTTP Redirection
- Health and Diagnostics
- HTTP Logging
- Request Monitor
- Static Content Compression
- Application Development
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI filters
- Server Side Includes
Internet Information Services (InetMgr.exe)
- Enable Parent Paths = True
- Handler Mappings
- Request path: *.fcgi
- Module: FastCgiModule
- Executable: [path to qgis bin]\qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe
- Name: QGIS_fastCGI
- Request Restrictions
- Invoke handler only if request is mapped to: File
- One of the following verbs: GET, HEAD, POST
- Specify the acces required by the handler: Execute
- FastCGI Settings
- Edit '[path to qgis bin]\qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe'
- Environment Variables (...)
- Default Web
- Alias 'qgis'
- Physical path 'bin' directory qgis (..\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\bin or ..\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-ltr\bin)
Added a directory for the log and the server plugins ("[path to
OSGeo4W64]\apps\qgis-server" and "[path to
- O4W_QT_PREFIX = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5"
- O4W_QT_BINARIES = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5/bin"
- O4W_QT_PLUGINS = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5/plugins"
- O4W_QT_LIBRARIES = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5/lib"
- O4W_QT_TRANSLATIONS = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5/translations"
- O4W_QT_HEADERS = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/Qt5/include"
- PATH = "[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\qgis-ltr\bin;[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\qt5\bin;[path to OSGeo4W64]\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32\WBem"
- QGIS_PREFIX_PATH = "[path to OSGeo4W64]/apps/qgis-ltr"
- QT_PLUGIN_PATH = "[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\qgis-ltr\qtplugins;[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\qt5\plugins"
- TEMP = "C:\Windows\Temp"
- PYTHONHOME = "[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\Python37"
- QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE = "[path to
- QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL = "0"
- QGIS_PLUGINPATH = "[path to OSGeo4W64]\apps\qgis-server\plugins"
There is a problem with fonts in this version.
See the fontloader example at
https://github.com/avinet/qgis-server-font-loader , add it to the plugins
and point it to the windows font directory.