I have 5 layers:
- NAM_USA (It has four fields of our interest, named 'bare', 'sand', 'woody' and 'built' depicting feature counts in each of the below corresponding layers.)
The process is :
- Jump to a feature(grid) in NAM_USA using go2nextfeature plugin.
- Calculate predefined expressions on NAM_USA fields 'bare', 'sand', 'woody' and 'built'. The calculated values are before step 3 feature counts in layers 'Baresoil', 'Sandbeach', Woodyland' and 'Builtup' respectively.
- Make new features in layers 'Woodyland', 'Sandbeach', 'Baresoil' and 'Builtup' if any.
- Press "go to next feature". Now, before jumping to next grid tile, the plugin AutoField will execute some expressions on rest of the fields of NAM_USA based on the calculated values of 'bare', 'sand', 'woody' and 'built' in step 2 and current values.
At present I have to calculate expression on all four fields individually in step 2.
What I want : Calculate expression on all four fields in step 2 in a single click.
Is there any method or plugin or script by which I can reduce the efforts of calculating individually?
I do not have good knowledge of PyQGIS.