I am using ArcMap version 10.5. I downloaded the VRM tool from here: http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=9e4210b3ee7b413bbb1f98fb9c5b22d4. I followed the steps in 'read me;
- Unzip files (readme.pdf, ruggedness.py, terrain tools.tbx)
- an terrain toolbox >add toolbox>terrain tools
- Choose properties of Terrain Ruggedness (VRM) which is in Terrain Tools
- Click Source tab,browse directory and select python script.
- Double click VRM Tool to run it
..and the tool would open and be available. I inserted a DTM as elevation raster, neighbourhood size 3, output workspace and (short) Output raster name. The analysis ran, successful without error "Completed script Ruggedness(VRM)... Succeeded at Fri May 24 10:24:20 2019 (Elapsed Time: 4.50 seconds)". But then, there is no result. I've checked the output map multiple times, there is simply nothing there. I tried the same with a DEM I found online (TIFF, https://asterweb.jpl.nasa.gov/gdem.asp), same story. What should I do differently?