I would like to just run supervised classification on my area of interest (all along the coastlines) and would like to know how to do this in ArcMap. I have created a polygon to mask out the area out of interest, but I don't know how to replace the values of the pixels of the mask to 0 and to one outside the mask. Is there a way for me to do this and just do supervised classification of the land use along the coast?
- Add a field to your polygon attribute table
- Select the features/rows you want to be 0
- Calculate as 0 using Field Calculator
- Switch selection and calculate as 1
- Clear selection and convert to raster using Polygon to Raster tool