With limited skills in this area, I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me calculate the Points of Inaccessibility for various regions such as a country like Germany, a state like Florida or even a county like Yorkshire in England. I'm defining the POI as the point furthest from a border (political or physical). Do you know of a person or system that might be able to help? Although this is a personal project, not commercial, I'd be happy to pay for such a service. TIA, Chris

  • 2
    Have a look at the tool point of inaccessability in the QGIS 3.4 toolbox. – Erik Jun 26 at 13:32
  • Thanks Erik but that is well beyond my abilities. i'm more looking for someone who might know how to use such a tool. Cheers anyway, Chris. – Chr15B Jun 26 at 16:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.