I have a slight issue I just cannot solve. I use QGIS 3.6
I have multiple layers:
- layer with multiple points with milage numbers;
- a layer containing one or more polygons (let's call them
I need to cut that (area) in pieces according to that milage points.
I tried the following, but that did not work:
- create paths from the points layer
- buffering the paths, so I get polygons (let's call them milage-polygons)
- then clipping the milage-polygons with the
I hope that'll give me areas of 100m. But I got some errors.
I need a sort of
'cutting' lines on the place of the milage points, to cut the polygon. How can I perform that?