Wondering if anyone has run into this issue with Arc before. I've set up a simple symbology categorized into groups by parcel size.
This appears to be calculating correctly for the most part, however a handful of data points are being styled as "Other" when they should be placed in a specified category. For example this data point is being styled as if it were out of range when parcel size attribute is within 0-10 acres.
I'm mostly confused as to why this is an occasional thing, if none of my points were rendering correctly I would assume that there was a problem with my data or with the symbology classes I set, however like I mentioned earlier this is only happening for some tens of points out of thousands.