I created a road network using ArcMap 10.6 in Projected Coordinate System (PDO_1993_UTM_Zone_40N - meters). I have one travel mode in this network(car). there is no restriction attribute in my road network and i am using length(meters) as default impedance and i have travel time as well. I have defined the driving directions (km) as follows.
Directions Configured: Yes General Directions: Display Length Units: Kilometers Length Attribute: Length Time Attribute: TimeInMin Source Directions: Centreline: Street Name Fields: Primary: Name: NAME Suffix Type: TYPE
Using Make a Map with your own data tutorial I did the following steps:
- I used ArcGIS Pro 2.4 to created a custom basemap
- Added the road network layers to this basemap.
- Created a new map and added this basemap to it.
- Executed the "Create mobile map package" tool to create a package.
- Executed "Share Package" to share it on ArcGIS Online.
Now the issue is when i am using it in Navigator for ArcGIS i am getting a route in miles and i am not finding any option to change it to km.
My main concern is when i create and share the mobile map package i want to use km to be default unit for route.