I am looking for a way to balance supply and demand with respect to distance, between two vector layers in QGIS.
I have two vector layers 50x50m grid
- Supply (The red negative values)
- Demand (The green positive values)
The plan is to develop a map to show arrows with values to indicate where all the positive (green) demand values need to acquire the negative (red) values from supply to
Some Additional Notes:
- Develop the shortest routes possible
- Cells can be split multiple directions
- Cells can receive units from multiple directions
Question: If I want to perform this Network Analysis in QGIS what is the proper terminology for it?