Here I have two lines in QGIS. There is a part when they overlap. I want to merge them so it will be one line in the middle.
I have tried the solutions already mentioned previously but no success. What I tried:
How to merge lines with slightly different endpoints in QGIS?
- Merging lines (with and with no overlaps) in QGIS
- Merging overlapping lines into one line. QGIS
- Join / merge lines that touch and intersect in QGIS
- Merging adjacent lines in QGIS
- How to connect two line ends in QGIS without resorting to other software?
This is what I want to get:
How do I merge them?