I'm honestly not sure if that's even the problem but here's what's going on:
Collected points with Trimble Geo7X set to NAD83 UTM zone 15N. Post-processed the points in Pathfinder Office, transformed to a shapefile and opened in ArcMap. There was some issue there where I had to open in ArcCatalog and set the projection again.
The points seemed to display correctly in ArcMap at first, but when I added a TIF as background imagery it was clear that they were in the wrong spot. I used Calculate Geometry to see the coordinates and they were correct but in decimal degrees.
Ex. (-93.652034, 42.031155). If I use Identify, the coordinates are different and in dms (97 29'22.498", 0 0'1.365") for the same point. Seems like they displayed in the wrong projection and coordinate system but I'm not sure how. Adding the correction summaries:
Differential Correction Summary: 1 file processed. In this file: 1164 (100.00%) of 1164 selected positions were code corrected by post-processing 1163 (99.91%) of 1164 selected positions were carrier corrected by post-processing Estimated accuracies for 1164 corrected positions are as follows: Range Percentage ---------- ---------- 0-5cm 99.66% 5-15cm 0.26% 15-30cm - 30-50cm - 0.5-1m - 1-2m 0.09% 2-5m - >5m - Differential correction complete. Differential Correction Summary: 1 file processed. In this file: 3585 (99.97%) of 3586 selected positions were code corrected by post-processing 1422 (39.65%) of 3586 selected positions were carrier corrected by post-processing 1252 (88.05%) of code positions chosen over carrier, as they were of higher quality Estimated accuracies for 3585 corrected positions are as follows: Range Percentage ---------- ---------- 0-5cm - 5-15cm 0.59% 15-30cm 0.31% 30-50cm 0.11% 0.5-1m 20.22% 1-2m 63.26% 2-5m 14.28% >5m 1.23% Differential correction complete.