I am trying to create a graticule for a map in ArcMap 10.7.1. When I create the graticule and hit "apply", the graticule does not display in layout view or when I export the map.
Steps to create the graticule:
- View -> Data frame properties -> Grids
- New Grid -> Graticule -> Labels Only -> 5 degree meridians / parallels
Attempts to resolve:
- Changing the Label Offset point value to at least half the Label Size (from here).
- Defining a coordinate system for the data frame (from here).
- Turn on grid (View -> Grid)
I have tried reducing intervals to minutes or seconds, but graticules are still not appearing.