I am trying to setup my own Open Data Cube environment, I did installed Postgres and datacube python libraries, but in order to initialise the database schema the following command is suggested:
datacube -v system init
I have not being able to find instructions to install command line tools for ODC? Where can I find them?
I have my Linux machine and executed the following commands to install opendatacube Python API:
- conda config --add channels conda-forge
- conda create --name cubeenv python=3.6 datacube
- source activate cubeenv
- activate cubeenv
- conda install jupyter matplotlib scipy
Also I executed the following commands to install postgres and start it:
- sudo yum install postgresql12
- sudo yum install postgresql12-contrib
I think I have not executed any steps to install command line toos, I am following this link:
followed by database setup steps.
In these database setup steps, the last one is to initialise database schema, and I was planning to execute it using bash window.