I am using QGIS 3.4.9 Madeira and QField 1.4.4. Having a gpkg and shp layer with the same information in a project and transferring them both to QField (both layers are set to offline editing), only the shapefile layer is visible. The gpkg file is not visible.
- Although gpkg file is not visible, it is editable! When I add a polygon, I see the new polygon in QField with the symbology as set in the QGIS project.
- I have the same issue with a line layer, but not with a point layer
- When using QFieldSync, the plugin asks me always:
"do you want to save the changes in the layer Survey_V_Vlakken (offline)"?In other words, it seems that QFieldSync makes a new layer for mobile/offline use?
- Synchronizing back with QField, the changes in the gpkg and shp layers are added to the QGIS project
- First I was using a *.QGZ project (as the default in QGIS 3.4) but I also tried *.QGS and is does not make any difference.
- Both layers have the same CRS 31370 (Belgian Lambert)
Does anyone knows how I can make the gpkg file visible? In a similar question somebody added the same gpkg file as a copy for the QField project; in that way it was visible. But this is not a very handy solution...