I'm an ArcGIS newbie and I'm struggling to keep the data type from changing from numeric to text for my fields in a CSV table.
I've found that copying the table, pasting it into a new Excel document and then changing the fields manually there works, but I have to do that every single time I open the Excel table/import it to ArcGIS Pro. Also, I can't edit the field type in Pro and it's not letting me create a new field and set it equal to the original field I'm trying to edit.
I've included an example of the problem. What's also weird is the fact that only half of them get switched to text when I import it.