I'd like to export a layout in GeoPDF format using QGIS 3.12.3-București (1:3.12.3+32focal) installed on Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa from https://qgis.org/ubuntu repository.
QGIS is compiled and runs against GDAL/OGR 3.0.4 (3.0.4+dfsg-1build3).
The poppler library (libpoppler97 0.86.1-0ubuntu1) is installed with the following packages:
- libpoppler-cpp0v5/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
- libpoppler-dev/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
- libpoppler-glib8/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
- libpoppler-private-dev/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
- libpoppler97/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
- poppler-data/focal,focal,now 0.4.9-2 all
- poppler-utils/focal,now 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 amd64
gdalinfo --formats | grep -i pdf
ogrinfo --formats | grep -i pdf
PDF -raster,vector- (rw+vs): Geospatial PDF
However, the "Create Geospatial PDF (GeoPDF)" checkbox is disabled in the PDF Export Options window with the following explanation: "GDAL PDF driver was not built with PDF read support. A build with PDF read support is required for GeoPDF creation."
What else should I do and what other package should I install in order to enable the GeoPDF exporting feature?