I have been having this issue all day and I have tried every work around I can think of.
I am creating a form for technicians to use in the field to avoid using a field notebook.
For this site, we know each Well that will be gauged and we know some data (Top of Casing, Depth to Bottom, etc. are unique to each well) associated with each well that is used to configure calculations.
So (having not used this software too much) I decided to put each Well into their own group so the field techs have very little to do (was avoiding them having to type in Well ID's on their own and therefore have them pre-determined already). The first time I tried it, I started a group and then made the label for the 'begin group' the "Well ID" (i.e. S-315), but when I published the survey and then exported it to Excel, the S-315 was nowhere to be found on the excel sheet (it was not a Label like the rest of the columns). I tried it again as a 'select_one well_ID' and again the Well ID was nowhere to be found when I exported to excel. I tried it again as a pre-determined note and again the Well ID (i.e. S-315) was nowhere to be found when I exported it to Excel. I really do not understand what is going on because everything else is working great with the form, other than the fact when I export it to Excel I do not know which section is for which well because the Well ID does not carry over.
Attached, I have a screenshot of the published survey data as it appears through AGOL and the bottom window (which is set-up like an excel sheet) does not contain Well ID's anywhere, but when you look on the window to the right after clicking on that submission, it comes up with the bolded Well ID title and label, similar to how I need the excel sheet to export.
I also attached the screenshot
excel sheet to show what it looks like when I export it from AGOL.
Also attached is a screenshot of my excel sheet from the specific Survey123 Form I am having issues with, so you can see all of the 'survey', 'choices' you may want to see.