I have a Survey123 survey SQLite database I need to extract data from. The original survey file accidentally got deleted and I'm trying to use the ReadS123DB tool to extract the data. However, whenever I try and run the tool either through the CMD or from Python IDLE the tool acts like it runs, but no output is generated. I've tried this with multiple datasets and manually specifying the input, but to no avail. Not sure if this is related to my own python incompetence or some update which invalidated some line of code in the tool. I've also tried Importing Survey123 SQLite Database from Device, but since my survey contains repeats and nested objects I don't think it would work regardless.